#WIPflash – Week 4
Welcome to #WIPflash!
- This is a Flash Fiction EXCERPT challenge. Your story should contribute to a Work in Progress (no one will come to reclaim your winner’s badge if you write a standalone tale, it’s just the principle of the thing).
- Open: Friday 5:00pm (17:00) Eastern Time.
- Close: Saturday 5:00pm (17:00) Eastern Time.
- Word count: minimum of 100 words, maximum of 500 words.
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging).
- Post your story into the comments of this post.
- Please include your Twitter handle or email.
- Generally speaking, winners will be revealed Saturday night or Sunday (depending on judge’s time zone, the number and length of entries, how much sleep I’ve had, Mercury retrograde, etc.).
- You will be provided a choice of prompts.
- Anything in quotations ” ” must be used as given.
- Incorporate any or all of the prompts into your excerpt/story.
- Note which prompt(s) you chose.
- Honorable Mentions (up to 3)
Our Judge for Week 4:
Sometimes writer, sometimes motivating whipcracker…
Me (awww, yeah)
The Prompts. Do with them what you will and show us what your WIP is made of…
- “with or without you”
And we’re off. The clock is ticking. Good writing and good luck!