Three prompts living under one challenge roof?
Welcome to #MenageMonday!
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge. Your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 200 words.
- Incorporate each of the three prompts into your story. The phrase prompt (and anything else in quotations) MUST be used exactly as given.
- Post your story into the comments of this post.
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging).
- Please include your Twitter handle or email.
- The contest opens at 7 A.M. and closes at 10 P.M. Eastern Time.
- Generally speaking, the winners will be revealed Tuesday evening, huzzah!
So what do you get for all your time and effort, you ask? Badges, of course. (What, you thought this was a funded operation?) #MenageMonday awards THREE (squeeee!) badges each week:
- There is the undisputed CHAMP. Rather self explanatory.
- There is the JUDGE’S PET, for best use of the Judge’s prompt.
- Last but not least, the JUDGE gets a badge, because Judges need love, too.
Our Guest Photographer for Week 43:
Our Judge for Week 43:
Hey, folks. I’m Joe, and I’m a vampire – not by choice, mind you, but by accident…a fate-twisting, fang-creating, blood lust-inducing misunderstanding…
It started with a group date, a case of mistaken identity and far too many sake bombers, and ended with a ridiculous set of circumstances that I just can’t seem to wrap my head around…
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
The Phrase: “got a [ ] feeling” (include a descriptor of choice, and this can appear anywhere in the story)
The Judge’s Prompt: It wasn’t the first time I’ve found one of those in there. WRITER’S CHOICE – Use exactly OR as the guiding theme for your story.
And we’re off. The clock is ticking. Good writing and good luck!