Three prompts living under one challenge roof?
Welcome to #MenageMonday!
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge. Your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 200 words.
- Incorporate each of the three prompts into your story.
- Post your story into the comments of this post.
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging).
- Please include your Twitter handle or email.
- The contest opens at 7 A.M. and closes at 8 P.M. Eastern Time.
- Generally speaking, the winner will be revealed Tuesday evening, huzzah!
So what do you get for all your time and effort, you ask? Badges, of course. (What, you thought this was a funded operation?) #MenageMonday awards THREE (squeeee!) badges each week:
- There is the undisputed CHAMP. Rather self explanatory.
- There is the JUDGE’S PET, for best use of the Judge’s prompt.
- Last but not least, the JUDGE gets a badge, because Judges need love, too.
Our Judge for Week 29:
Librarian, programmer, aspiring writer, avid reader, comic book nerd, husband and father. He loves Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Paranormal, and anything else he finds…
I am totally stoked to announce that Andrew is part of the #Grim5Next Anthology project and I am the writer working on part two of the story he began. If you haven’t heard of this project, check it out and be sure to keep an eye out for info as we get closer to completion.