Three prompts living under one challenge roof?
Welcome to #MenageMonday!
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge. Your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 200 words.
- Incorporate each of the three prompts into your story.
- Post your story into the comments of this post.
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging).
- Please include your Twitter handle or email.
- The contest opens at 7 A.M. and closes at 8 P.M. Eastern Time.
- Generally speaking, the winner will be revealed Tuesday evening, huzzah!
So what do you get for all your time and effort, you ask? Badges, of course. (What, you thought this was a funded operation?) #MenageMonday awards THREE (squeeee!) badges each week:
- There is the undisputed CHAMP. Rather self explanatory.
- There is the JUDGE’S PET, for best use of the Judge’s prompt.
- Last but not least, the JUDGE gets a badge, because Judges need love, too.
Our Judge for Week 28:
Using her words as weapons against an army of the Undead…
She writes about ZOMBIES, bitches! Check out her novel Days With the Undead: Book One.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
The Phrase: “too much damage” (this can appear anywhere in the story)
The Judge’s Prompt: pretending (theme)
And following the theme of pretending, be sure to check out the Quill Shiv blog today and my guest post on “Believable Make-Believe.”