Three prompts living under one challenge roof?
Welcome to #MenageMonday!
Undead Christmas Spectacular
500 word limit
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge. Your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 500 words.
- Incorporate each of the three prompts into your story.
- Post your story into the comments of this post.
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging).
- Please include your Twitter handle or email.
- The contest opens at 7 A.M. and closes at 8 P.M. Eastern Time.
- Generally speaking, the winner will be revealed Tuesday morning, huzzah!
So what do you get for all your time and effort, you ask? Badges, of course. (What, you thought this was a funded operation?) #MenageMonday awards SIX (squeeee!) badges for this super special week:
- There is the undisputed CHAMP. Rather self explanatory.
- There is the JUDGE’S PET, for best use of the Judge’s prompt.
- Special Awards for FUNNIEST, MOST ROMANTIC, and SCARIEST.
- Last but not least, the JUDGE gets a badge, because Judges need love, too.
Our Judge for Week 14:
Writer, photographer, and one of my best go-to people for random Galaxy Quest quotes…
Janelle’s passions are writing, reading, photography, wolves, marine aquaria, and combining as many of those things as possible.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
The Phrase: the more the merrier (this may be used anywhere in the story)
The Judge’s Prompt: Undead and Christmas. Per our judge (who is once more humorously in sync with my picture taking), you may use the words themselves and/or use them as themes for your story.