Three prompts living under one challenge roof?
Welcome to #MenageMonday!
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge. Your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 200 words.
- Incorporate each of the three prompts into your story.
- Post your story into the comments of this post.
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging).
- Please include your Twitter handle or email.
- The contest opens at 7 A.M. and closes at 8 P.M. Eastern Time.
- The winner will be revealed Tuesday morning, huzzah!
So what do you get for all your time and effort, you ask? Badges, of course. (What, you thought this was a funded operation?) #MenageMonday awards THREE (squeeee!) badges each week:
- There is the undisputed CHAMP. Rather self explanatory.
- There is the JUDGE’S PET, for best use of the Judge’s prompt.
- Last but not least, the JUDGE gets a badge, because Judges need love, too.
Our Judge for Week Five:
Competitor and Week One Champ turned Judge, it’s none other than…
D. Ryan is the author of Counting Down the Storm, a “well-written hard-hitting novella that hits the mark on several fronts.” He also runs the Thursday branch of our #WeekInFlashFiction, #3ForThursday. This super cool challenge features 3 prompts delivered at (all times EST) 11:00am (special prompt), 12:00pm (sentence/phrase), and 1:00pm (word). There are different ways to play, so be sure to check out the rules.