#MenageMonday Challenge – Week Two
Three prompts living under one challenge roof?
Welcome to #MenageMonday!
Above (as in that big ol’ RULES) is the permanent link for the #MenageMonday rules. We’ll recap this week then after this, if anyone asks–you don’t know anything. No, I’m joking of course. Besides, I think the Corleones are on vacation this week, and I hate to hire just anyone to take someone out.
So… for those of you who did this last week: Are you happy or disappointed that Luca here isn’t your photo prompt?
- This is a Flash Fiction challenge. Your story must be a minimum of 100 words, maximum of 200 words.
- Incorporate each of the three prompts into your story.
- Post your story into the comments of this post.
- Include your word count (or be excluded from judging).
- Please include your Twitter handle or email.
- The contest opens at 7 A.M. and closes at 8 P.M. Eastern Time.
- The winner will be revealed Tuesday morning, huzzah!
So what do you get for all your time and effort, you ask? Badges, of course. (What, you thought this was a funded operation?) #MenageMonday awards THREE (squeeee!) badges each week:
- There is the undisputed CHAMP. Rather self explanatory.
- There is the JUDGE’S PET, for best use of the Judge’s prompt.
- Last but not least, the JUDGE gets a badge, because Judges need love, too.
Our Judge for Week Two:
This week’s uber-spectacular judge comes from my favorite Twitter hangout, #pubwrite…
Jeff Davis is the author of the newly released Preying Angels, “a thriller that exposes the dark side of Internet predators and timeless revenge.” His book is available on Amazon and Smashwords.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
The Phrase: “follow the scent” (this can appear anywhere in the story)
The Judge’s Prompt: Use David Gilmour as a character or reference
And we’re off. The clock is ticking. Good writing and good luck!